Join the SOBs in Chicago in May!
Some of my favorite blogging buddies are putting together a really great blogging conference in Chicago May 11 & 12 you won't want to miss!
Check out Phil's site or Liz's site for information or just head over to the SOB Con 07 site to find out more about this great event!
Every session is designed to give participants opportunities for connecting with readers and other blog writers to take their blogging to the next level!
Here's the schedule:
Information Sessions, Saturday, May 12, 2007, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- 8:00 - 8:30 - Registration
- 8:30 – 9:10 - Phil Gerbyshak, Make It Great! Relationship Geek
- 9:15 – 9:55 - Liz Strauss, Successful-Blog online & print publisher
- 9:55 – 10:05 - BREAK
- 10:05 – 10:55 - David Armano, Logic+Emotion Creative VP at Digitas
- 11:00 – 11:45 - Rodney Rumford, PodBlaze & Ben Yoskovitz, Instigator Blog - Video Blogging and Podcasting
- 11:45 – 12:45 - LUNCH
- 12:45 – 1:25 - Drew McLelllan, Drew’s Marketing Minute, Mike Sansone, Converstations, Mike Wagner, Own Your Own Brand
- 1:30 – 2:10 - Panel (Tools) Chris Cree - SuccessCREEations, Moderator, including Scott Rafer - MyBlogLog, Janice Myint - Technorati,
Diego Orjuela - Evoca
- 2:10 – 2:20 - BREAK
- 2:20 – 3:00 - Wendy Piersall, eMoms at Home, Blog Coach
- 3:05 - 4:00 - Terry Starbucker, Ramblings from a Glass Half Full, Liz/Audience – Blog Critiques: What’s a Successful-Blog?